»
»
»°^°

°^°

do you read me?!
things
Muji socks

Hello everyone,
I wish for those of you who are not living in Sydney I could share one hour of these amazing Winter mornings here in Sydney with you. It's beautiful. I was out with my pentax yesterday, enjoying the sun on my nose, I hope I can show you soon some images of that.

#2 Exploring a magazine, found an analog photo-booth here in Sydney (yeah!) and a scarf I got at the flea market yesterday + litte stickers
#3 a little weird to post a picture of socks, but I just love my Muji socks so much, their colours are just perfect

A beautiful project and a beautiful song

Hope you are well,
Maria
"°^°" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category Sydneyweekend and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-post.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Saturday, July 2, 2011, 7:06 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger