»
»
»Winter days in Sydney I

Winter days in Sydney I

Sydney Winter
Surry Hills Flea market
Surry Hills flea market
Sydney Winter
Surry Hills
Again Room 10

I know I keep on writing it, but Winter is stunning here in Sydney. The other Saturday I went out for a long walk...

#1 Enjoyed the blue sky of this day
#2 strolled around the flea market in Surry Hills
#3 Suit cases at the flea market
#4 more blue sky
#5 and shades
#6 ended up back in our neighbourhood at the lovley café 'Room 10' reading

How is your week so far - are you looking forward to the weekend?
Maria
"Winter days in Sydney I" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category Sydney and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/07/winter-days-in-sydney-i.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Thursday, July 14, 2011, 3:37 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger