»
»
»Lavendar

Lavendar

Redfern
tracks
Everleigh Markets
Everleigh Markets
some nice Australian flowers
coffee and newspapers on a Saturday afternoon
IMG_5970
IMG_5975
IMG_5972
Hi everyone,
I hope you are having a lovely weekend....

#1 We got up early on Saturday morning and went to the Eveleigh Farmers Market in Redfern - i
#2 The markets are next to the heritage listed Eveleigh Railyards
#3/4 it is a wonderful market with over 80 stalls offering amazing vegetables, fruits, breads, flowers and all sorts of other things. It is also a great mixture of people, who go there an it is just fun to stroll around, try some goats cheese here or drink some fresh juice there. Just wonderful to start a Saturday.
#5 I got those wonderful flowers and I look at them right now. They are so exotic to me. Just like many other plants I see and smell here in Australia
#6 After we we came back we had a nice coffee and were reading in our newspapers. I got a German one of a friend the other day, which I was very excited about to read
#7/8/9 Later I took the Lavendar I got at the markets and made little bundles, which I put up to let them dry. I a couple of weeks I will get the dry blossoms and start a little project with them :^)

It was a very humid week this week here in Sydney and on Tuesday I decided to get my hair cut shorts again. I always used to have short hair but I started to let it grow since mid 2009. Now they are short again and I am quiet happy with it. I have the feeling I am just a short-hair girl :^)

Hope you are all well
Maria
"Lavendar" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category Sydneyusweekend and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/01/lavendar.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Saturday, January 15, 2011, 9:30 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger