»
»
»Jan 22

Jan 22

Jan 22
Jan 22
Jan 22
Jan 22
Jan 22
Jan 22
Jan 22
Jan 22
Jan 22
Jan 22
IMG_6047

Here are a couple of images, which I took yesterday and today. There is so much colour around here, it is wonderful.

Like I told you last week, I wanted to do something nice with the lavender I got at the farmers market. Well, the blossoms dried very quickly and today I started to sew little bags and filled the dry lavender blossoms in them. Maybe you know that such bags are great to put in the closet to keep clothes moths away but I also saw another nice way to use them. You can actually put your hot teapot on the little bag and the heat of the water brings up the wonderful smell of lavender...If you like the smell of lavender try it out...it is so easy to make and looks nice, too..

For everyone in Europe, I think these are quiet exciting news :)

Have a great start in the new week. I am quiet excited, because we will see Sufjan Stevens on Thursday and Friday at the Opera House.
Maria
"Jan 22" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category weekend and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/01/jan-22.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Saturday, January 22, 2011, 10:37 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger