»
»
»A summer weekend

A summer weekend

Farmers Market
Purple
Swim
...
us
Sydney
bats all over the city

Hi everyone, how is your weekend going.
It is Sunday evening here in Sydney and I just look at the pictures I took the last couple of days. It was a warm and sunny weekend and ...
#1 we went to the farmers market to get the first fresh basil of the season to make fresh pesto this summer.
#2 I see those beautiful purple trees everywhere. They smell so good too.
#3-5 We grabbed our towels and magazines and enjoyed the Saturday afternoon sitting in the shade, reading close to the water
#6-8 We went on the rooftop of a friends house and were surprised by the amazing view and the many bats we saw
I am about to get christmas presents ready to send them over to Germany. I think I have never written christmas cards and wrapped gifts earlier.

I would love to send you all some sun....

Maria

P.S. I can't believe the tickets for Sufjan Stevens in January are already sold out. If anyone has an idea (apart from ebay) how I can get my hands on tickets, please let me know..
"A summer weekend" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category Summer and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/11/summer-weekend.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Sunday, November 21, 2010, 1:58 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger