»
»
»lazy

lazy

Juice in the morning
Summer
green

I was lazy this week with taking pictures. I realised that I just took three images the whole week!

#1 One of a nice fresh juice Will made me before I left for work.

#2 Another one of summer fruits. I enjoy them a lot and oh the mangos are in season now too.

#3 I passed this house today when I visited a friend in Bondi. I liked the symmetric, the green the stripes with the bricks - everything

I am very flattered that Mandy wrote a post about me on her beautiful and inspiring blog. Have a look here.

Have a wonderful week
Maria
"lazy" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category weekend and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/11/lazy.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Sunday, November 28, 2010, 3:10 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger