»
»
»Tea on a Sunday morning

Tea on a Sunday morning

Tea on a Sunday morning
It is Sunday morning here in Sydney and I started the day with a tea...

We watched "The kids are alright" yesterday and I really liked it.
I sometimes enjoy to go and see a movie in the afternoon and to come out and it is not super late yet and the evening is just about to start. We walked home and spontaneously decided to eat out at a tiny dumpling and noodle place in our neighbourhood. We were sitting at the smallest table outside on the street and had wonderful steamed Chinese dumpling with green tea. It was great sitting there, eating nice food, talking, welcoming the night and to watch people passing by who were about to start their Saturday night...

I didn't have my camera with me, but I just liked to sit here this morning with my tea and remember a nice night.

I hope you are all well.
Maria
"Tea on a Sunday morning" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category AustraliaSydney and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/08/tea-on-sunday-morning.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Saturday, August 28, 2010, 5:50 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger