»
»
»A walk through the neighborhood

A walk through the neighborhood

Sitting on the roof
red
A pair
Summer in Sydney
Summer in Sydney
Summer in Sydney


It was a great weekend full of sunshine and music. I took the camera out for a walk through my neighborhood on Saturday

The festival on Sunday was wonderful, so much good music. I wanted to share a couple of songs of the bands I saw and liked with you.


However my absolute highlight of the festival was M83. It was a hot summer night it couldn't have ended better....
"A walk through the neighborhood" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category Sydney and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2012/02/walk-through-neighborhood.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Monday, February 6, 2012, 2:26 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger