»
»
»back

back

Fremantle
Perth in December
Perth in December / Grumpy sailor cafe
Perth in December

Still so much rain here in Sydney and so less time for my camera and walks outside.

>> Hopefully the weather will be better on the weekend. I am planning to go to the Laneway Festival here in Sydney and I look forward to hearing many great acts, such as Toro Y Moi, Feist, Active Child, Washed Out or M83...Last week I saw the Tuneyards and Whitest Boy Alive, both concerts were truly amazing.

How are you - any good music you were listening to lately?

Four images I took in Perth.

>> a new song from M.Ward


"back" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category Australia and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2012/02/back.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Thursday, February 2, 2012, 2:27 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger