»
»
»A flea market find

A flea market find

My flea market find
IMG_6087
fresh sumer breakfast


It is 42°C today here in Sydney, 42°C, and it is not just hot it is also quiet humid, which is really not a good combination for me. It is really hard to be outside with such hot weather and I feel like I am running from one shade to the other, trying not to be in the sun and when the wind is actually blowing a bit it feels like someone is holding a blow dryer into your face.

Well, I found an old Pentax at the flea market the other day. I got it for quiet a good price. I was walking around with it the last couple of weeks and took an image here and there. I hope the picture turn out well. I forgot a bit how it is to wait to get the pictures developed, it is actually and exciting feeling, let's hope they turn out good.

What are your plans for the weekend. I just stocked up on more fruits and water and hope it won't be that hot tomorrow, too.

Maria

IMG_6098

Well, I guess I tried. I just came back from picking up the pictures I took with my new pentax camera and it turned out the film wasn't loaded correctly, or anything like that.
It is so disappointing that now all the pictures I took are just in my head and not here, in front of me. Well, I don't give up and try it again. Be patient with me.
"A flea market find" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category Summerweekend and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2011/02/flea-market-find.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Friday, February 4, 2011, 8:35 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger