»
»
»On the weekend

On the weekend

knittingIMG_5637IMG_5639

It is a little weird to knit on a scarf when the temperature outside is over 25°C. But somehow knitting is more then getting something ready to be warm it is the process during which I relax, think about things and enjoy that the wool thread is becoming something within my hands....

I got the frankies Spaces magazine the other day. It is a really nice magazine and has many great inspiring pages, but how amazed I was when I saw that one of my favourite cafés from Hamburg is also in it. Oh Café Johanna you are a wonderful place.

Maria
"On the weekend" was posted by: Yalin in Imgs Free blogs, under category random and permalinks http://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/12/on-weekend.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 12:36 AM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Imgs Free
Is Hosted by Blogger