Imgs Free
Home
About
Contact
Privacy
Disclaimer
DMCA
Sourche
»
Home
»
us
»
Farewell
Farewell
Just a few days old is this year and already fills its chapters.
Farewell on January the fifth. Last breakfast at
Café Johanna
.
Just a few months until I'll go on a plane for a long flight to see you again.
Just a few months.
Maria
Farewell
"Farewell" was posted by:
Yalin
in
Imgs Free
blogs, under category
us
and permalinks https://imgsfree.blogspot.com/2010/01/farewell.html. Ratings:
10
10
Votings:
97,687
, Tuesday, January 5, 2010,
12:45 PM
.
Related Topics :
Comments :
Blog Archive
►
2012
(25)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
►
2011
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(101)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(12)
▼
January
(12)
White
In my mind I am in Sweden I
....
A garland & some music on a Friday night
Growing
Soon...
The new spot
little sewing project III
Warm Wrists
And sometimes....
Farewell
...
►
2009
(32)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(7)
Popular Posts
time
Perth In the morning (#1/2), around lunch time (#3), in the afternoon (#4/5) and morning again (#6).... Necklace via here
A walk with a friend
Last week I had a very good friend of mine visiting. I enjoyed it so much to have her around and to show her many of the places I like here....
Farewell
Just a few days old is this year and already fills its chapters. Farewell on January the fifth. Last breakfast at Café Johanna . Just a few ...
°
a couple of images from my weekend. I really like this idea & this site
First signs of Autumn
I didn't really realize that I took a little break here at this space. I was in Perth over Easter and enjoyed the warm sun and some days...
Singapore
Hello everyone, Did you have a good week? I have been to Singapore for work this week and oh my it was hot and humid. On some days we had 93...
Sometimes
.....
Cafés & Patterns
A wonderful weekend is coming to its end. Autumn feels beautiful here in Sydney. #1 Spending the morning with friends at Glebe markets #2 Ca...
At the beach
The other weekend I took the bus up North to Whale Beach to celebrate a friends birthday there at a beach house. Meter high waves, salt, BBQ...
On a ferry
On Friday after work I took the ferry for only one stop to the Opera to see the play ' This is our youth" with Michael Cera and Ki...
Labels
Australia
(28)
autumn
(3)
café
(7)
christmas
(1)
coffee
(2)
craft
(13)
day 1
(1)
design
(1)
food
(9)
Hamburg
(23)
home
(28)
life
(26)
London
(3)
magazine
(2)
maria
(1)
me
(56)
Melbourne
(3)
music
(3)
pentax
(14)
Polaroid
(2)
random
(8)
randon
(1)
Saturday
(3)
shopping
(3)
Spring
(20)
Start
(1)
Summer
(11)
Sydney
(53)
tag
(1)
Tokyo
(5)
travels
(7)
trip
(33)
us
(20)
Walk
(4)
weekend
(65)
winter
(11)
Blogs i read
© 2012
Imgs Free
Is Hosted by
Blogger